At THE 13 It is strived to establish a new standard for luxury hotels by seeking to recapture the values of a golden age when all luxury was bespoke, artisanal and personalized. Virtually every design detail in 200 all-villa hotel was created specially for THE 13 by talented team of designers, each of villa over $7 million is being spent on. It applied the same care and passion to training our service staff, creating cuisine, selecting luxury partners and customizing Rolls-Royces. Set to open later this year, the luxury hotel is built at an estimated cost of $1.4 billion.
THE 13’s fleet of 30 Rolls-Royce Phantoms represents the single largest order in Rolls-Royce history. All guests of THE 13 receive complimentary transportation to and from Macau transportation hubs on check-in and check-out via THE 13’s fleet of signature red, custom, extended wheel base Rolls-Royce Phantoms. Chauffeurs were specially trained by Rolls-Royce at their headquarters in Goodwood, England.
The “entry-level” villa, if you can call it that, will be the Villa du Comte, La Villa du Comte is THE 13’s standard accommodation, generously proportioned at an average gross floor area of 2,000 s.f. and arranged as a split-level, one-bedroom villa with the following features:
- Private Elevator Lobby: To ensure the ultimate in privacy, all guests access their villas via elevators which open directly into the villa’s private elevator lobby, like a New York style penthouse.
2. Butler Service: Every villa is supported by 24-hour butler service from THE 13’s team of majordome, trained by world famous MCM Palace Consultants and certified by the English Guild of Butlers.
3. Spectacular Décor: The décor combines spectacular floor to ceiling baroque details and period artworks contrasted with surprising modern elements woven together through exceptional craftsmanship to create an environment of unparalleled romance, elegance and luxury.
4. Roman Bath: 6-8 guests can relax in the living area’s ornate marble Roman Bath, beautifully presented under a vaulted baroque ceiling supported by neo-classical columns and lit by a spectacular crystal chandelier. When not in use, the Roman Bath is covered by a retractable marble floor.
5. Stained-Glass and Marble Bathroom: Guests bathe under art covered ceilings lit by standing candelabra. A rain shower and electric bidet toilet are hidden behind a floor to ceiling stained-glass façade.
6. Royal Bedroom: The villa bedroom features a king-size, velvet-canopied bed with an elaborately carved and gilded Baroque headboard in the royal tradition.
7. Diamond Series Furniture: To complement the Baroque setting, Mr Hung created, together with leading artisans, a glittering series of faceted chrome furniture for the living room, bedroom and bathroom.
8. Rolls-Royce Transportation: All hotel guests receive complimentary transfer to and from Macau transportation hubs on check-in and check-out via THE 13’s fleet of bespoke, red, extended wheel base Rolls-Royce Phantoms.
9. L’Atelier: The 13 will also have an by-invitation-only shopping area called the L’Atelier, where guests can buy haute couture and bespoke products from world’s leading luxury brands.
Entrance to the Villa du Comte
Stephen Hung (left) shakes hands with Rolls-Royce CEO Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes at the carmaker’s headquarters at Goodwood, England
THE 13’s Rolls-Royce Phantoms were extensively customized and built exclusively for us. Newly created bespoke elements have been applied extensively to both the interior and exterior of the cars including:
for the Gold Phantoms
The first two “gold” Rolls-Royces with external and internal gold-plated accents and diamond encrusted badges which, when ordered, were the two most expensive Phantoms ever commissioned
Signature “Stephen Red” exterior paint infused with 24-K gold flecks
Bespoke gold leather upholstery
Bespoke Starlight Headliner showing the Macau constellation on the night of THE 13’s ground-breaking
for all the Phantoms
Bespoke Clocks designed in conjunction with Graff Luxury Watches
Signature “Stephen Red” exterior paint
Signature “Stephen Red” interior veneers
Bespoke instrument dials
Bespoke Starlight Headliner
Bespoke Black and white checkerboard leather upholstery
Gold Plated Private Elevator Lobby
Living Room Space
Each bedroom also has a luxurious dressing table where guests can get ready using a mirror that is delicately framed in gold